19 November 2015
Small Business Saturday is a national initiative to promote small businesses across the UK and encourage the public to spend locally. This year, it is on Saturday 5th December.
Along with Pewsey Vale Tourism we have provided local business with a draw to tempt people in and help drive footfall to Pewsey Vale Businesses.
One of our Local Uncovered members The Three Tuns in Great Bedwyn has kindly offered a two course meal for 4 including a house bottle of wine (terms & conditions apply). Full terms & conditions of the prize draw are here.
Just look out for the Small Business Saturday posters at any business taking part, or you can check the Small Business Saturday website, or see the list below of the latest businesses to sign-up.
- Ambience Interiors - 1 Market Place, Pewsey, SN9 5AA
- The Three Tuns, Great Bedwyn - 1 High Street, Great Bedwyn, SN8 3NU
- Sticks and Stones - Unit 3, Nursery Farm, Woodborough Garden Centre, Pewsey, SN9 5PF
- Rushall Manor B&B and wedding venue - Rushall, nr Pewsey, SN9 6EG - they are also offering one night half price if you book for 2 nights
- My Flower Patch - 2 Alexander Fields, Upavon, Pewsey, SN9 6NB
- Blakeney Interiors - Long Barn South, Rainscombe Park, Oare, SN8 4HZ
- Indigo Antiques - Dairy Barn, Manningford Bruce, Pewsey, SN9 6JW
- No 10 B&B, Farm Lane, Great Bedwyn, SN8 3LU - they are also offering 2 nights accommodation for the price of one on Small Business Saturday weekend
- Marr Green Farm Shop - Collingbourne Road, Burbage, SN8 3RT
- The Applecart cafe - 14 High Street, Pewsey
- Fioriblu - Avebury - shop online or visit them at The Pinewood Christmas Fair on 5th December
- Pewsey Gallery - High Street, Pewsey
- Gastro Nicks - shop online or visit them at Unit 4, Garlands Estate, Cadley Road, Collingbourne Ducis, SN8 3EB
- Charlton Manor self catering cottage or campsite, Charlton St Peter, SN9 6EU
- Woodborough Garden Centre - Nursery Farm, Woodborough, Pewsey, SN9 5PF
- Around The World - 27-29 North Street, Pewsey, SN9 5ES
- YourCMO - 15 Wexcombe, SN8 3SQ
Why get involved if you are a small business in the Pewsey Vale?
- The more businesses that get involved in the campaign, the greatre the overall impact and the more people will take notice of it
- By getting involved in a national campaign, it helps promote the area to those outside the locality
If you are a small business location in the Pewsey Vale all you have to do is:
- Sign up to Small Business Saturday
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have signed up
- We will provide you with vouchers in readiness for 5th December and other marketing information
- On 5th December when a customer spends with you offer them a voucher to complete
- We will provide you with a drop off point for vouchers and amalgamate and select the winner.
The number of vouchers is limited so register early to avoid disappointment!